2010 Beneteau Oceanis 40
Yacht price :
Ready To Buy & Set Sail? This Beneteau 40 Is Equipped To Take You Tomorrow Wherever You Plan To Go.
Dive Compressor (new), Solar Panels, Water Maker, Onan 5kw Generator, AC/Heat, Sat TV, Furling Mainsail & Much More This Boat Is Rigged Right
Easy To See In Ft. Pierce & Ready To Make A Deal
- Oceanis 40
- Ft Pierce, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Berret Racoupeau Design
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 39 ft 9 in - 12.12 meter
- 12 ft 8 in - 3.86 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 58 ft - 17.68 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 18210 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 53 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 95 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
I : 49.17 ft
J : 12.75 ft
P : 45.83 ft
E : 15.58 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
A new generation of cruising yachts. The Océanis 40 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance. The interior architecture and design are by Nauta Design. This great Italian name, a benchmark in the super yacht world, has helped the Océanis 40 achieve her true personality ? one of contemporary lines where luminosity, comfort and wellbeing take precedence on board.
Auto Pilot With Remote
5.0k Onan Generator
Water Maker 6gph Little Wonder
430 Solar Panels with blue sky controller
600 watt Sun Force Wind Generator
Bauer Dive Compressor
160 amp alternator(electro-max) with belmar regulater & new flat belt pulley system
1100 amp hr. battery bank(agm) system with cross connect capability
Engines & Mechanical
- Yanmar engine with drive shaft transmission (348 Hours)
- Bow Thruster
- Dive Compressor
- Solar Panels
- Onan Generator (850 Hours)
- Water Maker
- Engine mounting built into hull inner moulding.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
- Ventilation secured by an air intake and forced air exhaust on transom.
- Engine access through an opening located under companionway steps supported by two gas struts.
- 2 side access hatches in the aft cabins for maintenance.
- Stainless steel drive shaft with moulded GRP protection in the hull.
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- 200-liter rotomoulded fuel tank with electronic gauge located under aft port berth.
- Sea water and diesel filter with sediment reservoir.
- Engine control panel with built-in key start located in the cockpit to starboard near the helm seat.
The interior features a large aft cabin with hanging locker to starboard and aft head with seperate shower accessible from the salon and aft cabin. The U-shaped galley is located aft to port and features a 2 burner propane stove with oven, double SS sink, seperate refrigerator and seperate freezer. The large aft facing chart table and navigation station is located forward of the galley. The salon has a large U-shaped dinette to starboard with storage behind and a settee to port. The forward cabin feature a vanity and hanging locker.
- U-shaped galley
- Double Stainless steel sink with hot and cold water
- Front loading refrigerator
- Top loading freezer
- 2 burner propane stove and oven
- Microwave oven
- Fitted cupboards and closed cubbyholes
- 1 cutlery drawer
- Good galley storage
Full Raymarine Electronics Suite With Radar, GPS, Wind, Depth, Speed & Autopilot
- Brokers From Maine To Florida
- 7% Commission Structure
- Exceptional Communication
- Professional Photography & Virtual Tours
Learn Your Boats Value In Today's Market