2007 Najad 332
Yacht price :
**Please Contact Broker For A FaceTime Live Walk Thru Showing Of This Boat.** (Please arrange only thru listing broker as location of boat may require advance scheduling)
New Listing with Specs And Pics To Follow
- Pasadena, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- M 4923 TS
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 33 ft - 10.06 meter
- 32 ft 8 in - 9.96 meter
- 10 ft 8 in - 3.25 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 53 ft 2 in - 16.21 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 11600 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 28 (Individual), 28 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 24 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 45 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 10 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
Najad 332 ? part of the Najad way of life Sailing in a Najad 332 is all about one thing: quality of life. You know it, we know it and everybody who has ever sailed a yacht knows it: nothing beats being with family or good friends on a day out at sea. This simple fact is the basis of how we work at Najad. The design, the construction and the smallest of details all focus on making your sailing a very special experience. This means that the Najad 332 is beautifully constructed to be easy to handle as well as offering the best sailing features. The interior is planned to make life aboard safe and easy, as well as pleasing other senses ? sight and touch. Because of our experience gained over many years of boat building, we can ensure you have a really comfortable life at sea. Add to this the sparkling performance of the 332, where the pedigree and skill of Najad combine with the co-operation with one of the world?s leading yacht designers, judel/vrolijk & co. This yacht is equally at home club racing or cruising comfortably with a family. In this brochure you?ll find something to make your dreams come true. Add to this a good wind, good company, some good food and of course a good night?s sleep aboard ? and you will find out what we mean by ?the Najad way of life?.
- Sole seats and upper side of cockpit coaming covered in caulked, solid teak.
- Aft athwartships a seat with Najad logo in teak Intarsia .
- Flush mounted recesses in the coamings port and starboard. The starboard one also contains the engine control panel.
- Illuminated compass and 12 volt socket.
- Behind the windscreen there is space for instrumentation.
- Teak grab rails fitted in the forward part of the cockpit.
- Plexiglass sliding washboards.
- The sprayhood is fitted in a groove to the top edge of the windscreen so the joint becomes splash proof.
- The sprayhood offers a protected area at the forward end of the cockpit.
- A sprayhood extension can be fitted to cover the whole cockpit (extra equipment).
- Spacious cockpit locker under the starboard seat for stowage of cockpit table, washboards and fire extinguisher.
- To port, cockpit locker for lines, etc.
- A separate, drained space for gas bottles.
- Stowage aft between seats for anchor line and stern anchor.
- Manual bilge pump fitted so it can be operated from the cockpit with all hatches closed.
- 2 x self-bailers and drains from the seats.
- Easily fitted, revolving cockpit table.
The first class interior is handcrafted in selected and unstained African Mahogany, hand polished and varnished to a satin finish. Cupboards and doors with profile milled massive frames. The hull is insulated and lined with Mahogany ribs above berth bottoms. Soles of varnished teak plywood with holly inlay. Inspection hatches for the bilge and tank gauges. Headlining of white vinyl covered panels with Mahogany strips. The standard layout in the Najad 332 is built according to drawing A in this specification. Each boat is built to order, with the possibility of combining other fixed layout alternatives (drawing B) to additional price. Changes in layouts and prices have to be confirmed by Najad before the building starts.
- 12 volt, twin electric pole system.
- 2 x 75 Ah domestic lighting battery.
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery.
- 12 volt 60 A alternator.
- Charging regulator for engine and domestic batteries.
- The cables to a large extent run in conduits.
- Main switch panel with circuit breakers adjacent to chart table.
- Water and fuel meters, voltmeter.
- One main switch for the engine circuit and one (alt. two) for the domestic circuit.
- 12 volt power sockets in the forward cabin, at the navigation table and in the aft cabin.
- The L-shaped galley is located amidships allowing free passage between the cockpit and saloon; separated from the saloon with a bulkhead.
- Stainless steel twin sinks. Pressure system with accumulator tank for hot and cold fresh water.
- Foot pump for manual operation.
- Gimballed twin burner gas cooker with oven.
- Fixed gas pipes with remote controlled shutoff valve between cooker and gas bottle.
- Work top over cooker, easy to stow behind the cooker.
- Large work areas in a durable laminate that is easily cleaned.
- Well insulated icebox of 3 gal. (40 l.) incl. refrigeration unit and one suspended basket.
- Storage cupboards for plates, cups and glasses utilising peg boards to secure crockery.
- Cupboard under cooker for pans, etc.
- Waste basket fitting under sink.
- Drawers, one for cutlery.
- Cutting board.
- Folding shelf as extra work area.
- Lights over work area.
- 8 Volvo Penta MD2030 with S-drive, 3-cylinder direct injection 4-stroke marine diesel with fresh water cooling.
- Power: 20.2 kW (28 h.p.)
- Mechanical reverse gear with single lever control.
- Instrument panel with rev. counter and engine hour meter.
- Display for low oil pressure, high engine temperature and charging.
- Audible warning for oil pressure and water temperature.
- 2-blade bronze folding propeller.
- The engine is built together with the S-drive and mounted on rubber cushions for effective vibration damping.
- Well sound -insulated engine room.
- Wet exhaust with swan neck and effective rubber silencer.
- The engine is easily accessible for service behind the companionway steps and below the aft cabin bunk.
- Outlet for hot water boiler on the engine cooling system.
- Separate fuel filter.
- The hull is built in a sandwich construction to give strength and insulation.
- The outer laminate is of ISO -polyester and is reinforced with hand laid multi axial Rowing sheets.
- The surface layer is of NGA Gelcoat for maximum protection against water penetration.
- The floor plate construction with integrated engine fitting is made up of multi axial Rowing sheets, laminated as reinforcement. This supports the keel fittings and the mast pillar.
- An integral swimming platform with swimming and safety ladder in the transom.
- Additional longitudinal reinforcements (stringers) in the hull.
- All main bulkheads are laminated to the hull.
- 2 The mast pillar is bolted to the floor plate construction.
- The hull is white with carmine red trim and water lines inlaid in the Gelcoat.
- Below the water line the hull is treated with epoxy primer and antifouling paint.
- The hull is top coated internally.
- Keel 3 The lead keel is bolted on with acid resistant steel bolts. The bottom of the keel is designed to reduce the water flow, which results in less drag.
- Rudder Spade rudder in NACA profiles in glass fibre rein - forced polyester with alloyed aluminium rudderpost.
- Deck and coachroof are built in sandwich construction in glass fibre reinforced polyester.
- The colour is white with carmine red trim line.
- Hull and deck are laminated together.
- The gunwale is covered by a teak capping with a brass rail on the outside that serves as a rubbing strake.
- The deck and coachroof are laminated with a nonslip surface.
- Large self draining locker forward for chain, warps and fenders.
- Four internal deck drains to avoid smears to topsides.
- The navigation area is located amidships to starboard.
- Forward facing navigation table with stowage for charts and drawers.
- Main switch under the navigation table.
- Chart lamp.
- Ample space for individual instrumentation.
- Folding switchboard for easy access.
Mast and Rig
- Fractional rig, 19/20, with twin spreaders, forward lower shrouds and check stays.
- Seld?n mast in silver anodised aluminium profile,height 44'11" (13.70 m) above deck, stepped on the coachroof and supported by a steel pillar, that is placed on the floor plate construction.
- The mast is fitted with deck lights, steaming light and prepared for spinnaker equipment.
- 1 x stainless steel self tailing halyard.
- Topping lift.
- 1 x stainless steel reefing winch.
- Two internal stainless steel halyards.
- Stoppers to Genoa and Main halyards.
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging.
- Headsail furling system, Seld?n Furlex.
- Backstay adjuster, mechanical.
- Seld?n rodkick with gas damper.
- Stainless steel chain plates, bolted to transverse bulkheads, laminated on both sides to the hull.
- Seld?n boom in silver anodised aluminium profile with internal outhaul and twin reefing lines with stoppers.
- Six-to-one cut mainsheet to a Wichard eye in the cockpit.
- Mainsail and working jib ?Najad Original? in triradial cut, DC Mylar.
- The mainsail with sliding system Bainbridge Sailman or equivalent with pressure sliders and bolt rope on foot and fitted with sail number, boat number, battens, two reefs, telltales, sail bag and a red mainsail cover.
- The working jib is delivered with telltales and sail bag.
Additional installed equipment
- 2 x fire extinguishers (powder ABE).
- 2 x 2.75 kg gas bottles
- Electric e mergency bilge pump, capacity 8 m?/h
- Earth plate
- Full tank diesel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Brokers From Maine To Florida
- 7% Commission Structure
- Exceptional Communication
- Professional Photography & Virtual Tours
Learn Your Boats Value In Today's Market